Today’s selling process is all about showing clients great applications and how new technologies can help them produce better and faster.
We decided to launch a magazine to help customers learn more about new innovations and new applications so they can visualize the great things they can achieve with all the new products being launched by companies such as Caldera and its’ partners.
Why a paper magazine?
Because a magazine should be a beautifully designed object that professionals will want to show clients or expose in their offices.
- Date of launch: May 2015 at FESPA COLOGNE
- Periodicity: Annual
- Size: 22×29 cm
- Pages: 74 pages
- Quantity: 6 000
Trade show distribution
Gamut will be distributed at major Industry Trade shows and events.
Industry Leading Key Writers
- James Matthews Paul – Output Magazine…
- Barney Cox – InfoTrends, PrintWeek, Printing World…
- Laurel Brunner – Digital Dots, FESPA …
- Sophie Matthews Paul – Output, Specialist Printing Worldwide, Image Magazine (Australia)
- Ben McCabe